Curt 2″ ATV Tow Ball. Lawn Tractor Hitch Ball (2,000 lbs., Chrome, Packaged)
The CURT ATV tow ball / lawn tractor hitch ball is the ideal solution for towing with your four wheeler, UTV or lawnmower. It is built with high-strength steel, covered in a durable finish, tested for tough jobs and engineered to offer an industry-standard fit. CURT ATV tow balls and lawn tractor hitch balls allow you to turn your all-terrain vehicle or tractor into a useful work machine. Each ball is constructed from hot-forged steel, giving it reliable strength for the trail or yardwork ahead. The hot-forged steel is then coated in a chrome-plated finish that maximizes resistance to the elements, whether you’re facing rain, snow, sleet or mud. To ensure that this ATV tow ball / lawn tractor hitch ball can keep up with you and your hardworking vehicle, it is thoroughly tested to U.S. VESC V-5 specifications, promoting safe towing whatever your task may be. The ball is rated for up to 2,000 pounds gross trailer weight, making it an excellent choice for towing smaller utility trailers and landscape trailers, as well as gear haulers and even teardrop campers (capacity limited to lowest-rated towing component). For the easiest possible hookup, this ATV tow ball or lawn tractor hitch ball features industry-standard dimensions. The trailer ball itself has a diameter of 2″, allowing it to fit virtually any 2″ trailer coupler. The shank of the trailer ball has 5/8″ diameter to fit a trailer ball tongue on the back of your four wheeler, UTV or lawn mower or a standard ball mount. The shank is 1-3/4″ long and has fine threads for maximum holding strength.
- Fits ATVs, UTVs or lawn tractors with 5/8″ ball hole
- Fits 2″ couplers and accepts up to 2,000 lbs. GTW
- Constructed from high-strength, hot-forged steel
- Enhanced durability with chrome-plated finish
- Fine threading for superior holding strength
- Tested for safety to meet U.S. VESC V-5 specifications
- Limited lifetime warranty (one-year finish, one-year parts)
- Includes one trailer ball
- The mounting platform must be at least 3/8″ thick, and the hole size must not be more than 1/16″ larger in diameter than the threaded shank
Who is Curt?
Curt is a brand under Lippert, which is a globally recognized brand when it comes to aftermarket parts and accessories. Curt offers a complete line of towing products and other related accessories. Today, they are the leading manufacturer when it comes to custom-made trailer hitches.
Proudly Made in The USA
All their products are proudly made in the USA. It allows them to monitor the quality of their products and ensure that all parts come out the same every time. They offer a wide range of towing solution products from ball mounts, trailer balls, bike racks, cargo carriers, weight distribution hitches, and more.
Each component is carefully designed to handle heavy loads and not break prematurely, which makes it one of the safest brands in the market today. Armed with the best engineers and artisans in the industry, Curt can provide their customers with a towing product that could stand the test of time. It is why they are the brand of choice by enthusiasts who want the best towing solution that money can buy.
Purchase Curt Products At Vivid Racing
If you are in the market for a quality towing solution for your vehicle, then Curt is the brand for you. They have established their name as one of the best towing product manufacturers in the USA. If you want a reliable and dependable product, then Curt is the brand for you. To know more about Curt, Visit Vivid Racing and check out their list of products that first your specific need.
CURT MANUFACTURING, LLC (“CURT”) provides limited lifetime warranty coverage against defects in factory workmanship and materials for CURT products (“Products”) sold by authorized CURT dealers for use by retail (end use) consumers. This Limited Warranty is provided only to the original Product consumer, and applies only to the original installation. This Limited Warranty is not transferable and does not extend or apply to anyone else. For consumers in the U.S.: this Limited Warranty gives you specific legal rights; you also may have other rights, which vary from state to state.
This Limited Warranty is the sole and exclusive warranty provided by CURT, and all other warranties and conditions are excluded and disclaimed. UNDER THE LAW OF CERTAIN STATES, THERE MAY BE NO IMPLIED CONDITIONS OR WARRANTIES FROM CURT APPLICABLE TO YOUR PRODUCT, AND ALL IMPLIED CONDITIONS OR WARRANTIES (INCLUDING ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE) ARE EXCLUDED AND DISCLAIMED WHERE ALLOWED BY LAW. If implied warranties are imposed under any applicable state law, all such implied warranties are limited to the duration of the applicable provisions of this Limited Warranty. Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitation may not apply to you.
Each of the warranty coverage periods runs from the date of purchase of the Product (proof of purchase is required) and applies only to warranted defects that first occur and are reported to CURT within the applicable warranty period. CURT retains the right to determine to its reasonable satisfaction whether any claimed defect is covered by this Limited Warranty.
- Wear and tear from normal use,including damage from road debris
- Improper product selection,application, installation or maintenance
- Modifications, including the attachmentof other hardware or components
- Misuse, abuse, overloading, impropertrailering or hauling, accident
- Corrosion or damage due to environmental condition
Curt 40097 | ATV/Lawn Tractor Hitch Ball
0.00 stars out of 5 ( 0 )
Important Notes for 40097:
Curt Product Expert is nline !
FOUND A LOWER PRICE? We’ll Beat Any Lower Price You Find! Price Match Now! Some Condition Applies
Curt 40097 application specs:
- Finish: Chrome
- Ball Diameter: 2.000 in.
- Gross Load: 2000 lbs.
- Shank Length: N/A
- Ball Shank Diameter: N/A
Curt ATV and Lawn Tractor Hitch Ball
The CURT ATV tow ball / lawn tractor hitch ball is the ideal solution for towing with your four wheeler, UTV or lawnmower. It is built with high-strength steel, covered in a durable finish, tested for tough jobs and engineered to offer an industry-standard fit. CURT ATV tow balls and lawn tractor hitch balls allow you to turn your all-terrain vehicle or tractor into a useful work machine. Each ball is constructed from hot-forged steel, giving it reliable strength for the trail or yardwork ahead. The hot-forged steel is then coated in a chrome-plated finish that maximizes resistance to the elements, whether youre facing rain, snow, sleet or mud. To ensure that this ATV tow ball / lawn tractor hitch ball can keep up with you and your hardworking vehicle, it is thoroughly tested to U.S. VESC V-5 specifications, promoting safe towing whatever your task may be. The ball is rated for up to 2,000 pounds gross trailer weight, making it an excellent choice for towing smaller utility trailers and landscape trailers, as well as gear haulers and even teardrop campers (capacity limited to lowest-rated towing component). For the easiest possible hookup, this ATV tow ball or lawn tractor hitch ball features industry-standard dimensions. The trailer ball itself has a diameter of 1-7/8″, allowing it to fit virtually any 1-7/8″ trailer coupler. The shank of the trailer ball has 5/8″ diameter to fit a trailer ball tongue on the back of your four wheeler, UTV or lawn mower or a standard ball mount. The shank is 1-3/4″ long and has fine threads for maximum holding strength.
About The Manufacturer
Shop Curt Trailer Hitches, Gooseneck, and more Towing Products in Canada
At CURT, a leading manufacturer of towing products under the Lippert brand, we’re proud to offer a comprehensive selection of high-quality trailer hitches, towing accessories, and electrical components. As a USA-made company, we’re committed to providing custom-fit solutions for nearly every vehicle on the road today.
Whether you’re towing a small trailer or a heavy load, our line of towing products includes gooseneck, 5th wheel, and weight distribution hitches, as well as ball mounts, trailer balls, cargo carriers, bike racks, and other towing accessories. We offer the broadest selection of custom-fit receiver hitches, ensuring a perfect fit for your vehicle.
From small crossovers to full-size pickups and SUVs, we’re dedicated to being ‘The First Name in Towing Products.’ Whether you’re a contractor hauling equipment to a job site or a family heading out on a camping trip, you can trust CURT to provide the towing solutions you need.
CURT, a leading manufacturer of towing products, has several defining qualities that set it apart from its competitors.
Defining Qualities of CURT
- Made-in-USA custom-fit trailer hitch receivers
- Comprehensive, in-house testing capabilities for safety
- Quality Management System certified to IATF 16949:2016
- Leading first-to-market track record and order-fill rate
- A full line of towing products, including heavy-duty equipment
Trailer hitches can make towing a stress-free experience, and with so many options available, it can be tough to determine the best fit for your needs. As a leading manufacturer of trailer hitches in North America, Curt offers a diverse range of products to cater to your towing requirements. Their hitches come in a variety of options based on tongue weight and gross towing weight capacity, including:
- Receiver Hitches: The most common type of trailer hitch, with five different classes based on gross towing weight capacity and the tube opening size.
- Bumper Hitches: Mounted on the vehicle bumper with a 2” x 2” receiver tube opening and carrying capacity determined by the bumper’s rating.
- Front Mount Hitches: Mounted on the front of pickups, SUVs, and full-sized vans with a 2” x 2” receiver tube opening and carrying capacity of up to 2,000 lbs.
- Specialized Hitches: Designed for heavy loads, with four types available, including weight distribution hitches and 5th wheel hitches.
When selecting a hitch, it’s crucial to consider the type of trailer and tow vehicle you have. Curt’s hitches are custom-fit and available in various options to suit various vehicles, including small crossovers and passenger cars, pickups, minivans, SUVs, and full-size sedans. Whether you need to tow a fishing boat trailer, ATV trailer, or add storage space to your vehicle, Curt has a trailer hitch solution for you.
There are many types of hitches in the market and people may get confused as to which one is the right one for them. In the end, it all comes down to the type of trailer and tow vehicle that determines the best trailer hitch to complete the circle.
Curt is one of the leading manufacturers of Trailer Hitches in North America, with Parts Engine being one of the very few online distributors of its amazing products. Trailer hitches made by them are available in different options concerning their Tongue Weight and Gross Towing Weight Capacity.
With Curt’s wide range of trailer hitches, you can easily find the perfect fit for your towing needs. From heavy-duty equipment to small crossovers, our diverse collection of custom-fit trailer hitches offers something for everyone. Whether you need a Class 3 receiver hitch or a specialized weight distribution hitch, Curt has you covered. Discover the perfect trailer hitch for your vehicle and towing needs with Curt.
Receiver hitches are one of the most popular types of trailer hitches on the market today. They are highly versatile and can be mounted onto the frame of your tow vehicle. With a wide range of options available, Curt offers custom-fit receiver hitches that cater to nearly every type of vehicle on the road. These are mounted onto the frame of the tow vehicle. It has a receiver tube opening that receives the shank of a ball mount or other type of insert. Receiver Hitches are vehicle specific and divided into 5 classes according to the gross towing weight (GTW) capacity and size of the tube opening.
- Class 1 Receiver Hitches: 1 ¼” x 1 ¼” receiver tube opening/fixed tongue and up to 2,000 lbs. GTW capacity. Perfect for small crossovers and passenger cars.
- Class 2 Receiver Hitches: 1 ¼” x 1 ¼” receiver tube opening with 3,500 lbs. GTW capacity. Designed for pickups, minivans, small SUVs, crossovers, and full-size sedans.
- Class 3 Receiver Hitches: 2” x 2” receiver tube opening with a GTW capacity of 8,000 lbs. (expandable up to 12,000 lbs. when used in combination with a weight distribution system). Can be mounted on full-sized pickups and SUVs.
- Class 4 Receiver Hitches: 2” x 2” receiver tube opening with a GTW capacity of 10,000 lbs. (expandable up to 14,000 lbs. when used in combination with a weight distribution system). Can be mounted on full-sized pickups and SUVs.
- Class 5 Receiver Hitches: These are further divided into 2 types depending upon the GTW capacity and receiver tube opening size.
- Class 5 XD Series Receiver Hitches have 2” x 2” receiver tube opening and up to 17,000 lbs. GTW capacity. These can be mounted on full-sized pickups.
- Class 5 CD Receiver Hitches have 2 ½” x 2 ½” receiver tube opening and up to 20,000 lbs. GTW capacity. These are usually mounted on large commercial trucks.
- Class 5 Receiver Hitches are capable of carrying such a large load independently, the weight distribution system is futile here.
- Bumper Hitches: With a 2” x 2” receiver tube opening, it mounts on the vehicle bumper, with a carrying capacity of that bumper.
Trailer Hitches are essential devices that connect a trailer to a towing vehicle, enabling the transportation of various loads. These hitches are available in different types and classes that cater to various towing capacities and vehicles. A typical hitch comprises a ball mount attached to the towing vehicle and a coupler attached to the trailer. Hitches can be mounted on the vehicle’s bumper, frame, or front end. They are integral in ensuring secure and safe towing, making it possible to transport anything from small utility trailers to heavy equipment.
- Front Mount HitchesThese are mounted on the front of pickups, SUVs, and full-sized vans. With a 2” x 2” receiver tube opening, it can carry up to 2,000 lbs. It’s usually rated higher owing to its straight pull applications and versatility of use.
- Specialized Hitches: These are used for very heavy loads. Specialized hitches facilitate weight distribution and maneuvering. There are 4 types of specialized hitches:
- Weight Distribution Hitches: It’s a receiver hitch attachment that redistributes tongue weight across all axles of the tow vehicle and the trailer itself. WD Hitch is compatible with Class 3, 4, and 5 Receiver Hitches.
- 5th Wheel Hitches: Used to tow 5th wheel campers, car haulers, and travel trailers. Mounts on the bed of a pickup, with GTW capacity ranging from 16,000 lbs. to 25,000 lbs.
- Gooseneck Hitches: Small yet powerful hitches used with only pickups. Mounts on the bed of a pickup truck take up very limited space. Can carry up to 30,000 lbs. of GTW.
- Pintle Hitches: Pintle Hitches employ a simple hook-and-loop coupling system to tow up to 60,000 lbs. of GTW depending upon the tow vehicle and trailer.
etrailer | Curt 3500lb Chrome Hitch Ball Review
Different types of hitches have their unique advantages and benefits when it comes to stability and ease of maneuvering. For example, conventional receiver hitches can enhance their gross towing weight capacity and provide trailer sway control when combined with advanced WD hitches. It’s important to know what you need and wants when choosing a hitch, and Curt offers a diverse selection of hitches to meet your specific requirements. So whether you’re towing small trailers or heavy-duty equipment, you can trust Curt to provide the perfect solution for your towing needs.
Curt Manufacturing 40095. 1-7/8″ ATV Lawn Tractor Hitch Tow Ball
Finally a great car parts website for Canadians! Love it.
Completely satisfied with and customer service.
The price was better than the competitors, not to mention the shipping time was astronomically lower.
Great experience, good and lots of stock!
With a 2000 lbs gross trailer weight, the Curt ATV Tow Balls and Lawn Tractor Hitch Balls are engineered to turn your ATV, UTV or tractor into a constructive hauling solution. With this component incorporated, your four wheelers are bestowed a mounting point to efficiently haul utility trailers, teardrop campers or landscape trailers. Whether you’re doing fieldwork or moving your equipment from place to place, these hitch balls can be relied upon to turn your four wheeler into a workhorse. The Curt Hitch Balls are manufactured using hot-forged steel to emphasize outstanding strength and resilience. They are then coated in a chrome plated finish for superb corrosion and weather resistance.
These trailer balls are designed with industry standard dimensions for an easy and precise fit. They come in different diameters to properly fit different sized trailer couplers. They have a 1-3/4 by 5/8 inch shank to securely attach to your four wheeler’s trailer ball tongue. With a fine threading on the shanks, these hitch balls can be relied upon to produce a firm grip to your loads. To guarantee safety and a reliable quality, these hitch balls are assessed under US VESC V-5 Specifications. What’s more, they are covered by a limited lifetime warranty.
- Fits ATVs, UTVs or Lawn Tractors With 5/8 Inch Ball Hole
- Fits 2 Inch Couplers and Accepts Up to 2,000 lbs. GTW
- Constructed From High-Strength, Hot-Forged Steel
- Enhanced Durability With Chrome-Plated Finish
- Fine Threading for Superior Holding Strength
- Tested for Safety to Meet U.S. VESC V-5 Specifications
- Limited Lifetime Warranty (One-Year Finish, One-Year Parts)
CURT 40097 Chrome ATV, UTV, Lawn Tractor Hitch Ball, 2,000 lbs, 2-Inch Diameter, 5/8 x 1-3/4- Review
CURT is a top designer and manufacturer of high-end hitches and towing components. From SUVs to pickup trucks, the company provides them a huge amount of benefits with their inimitable and cutting edge towing products. Curt initially began as a distributor of trailer balls in 1993. Since then, the company has acquired the reverence of the trailering industry by continuously reinventing themselves and expanding their product line. Some renowned innovations by the company include their custom-colored hitches in 1998 and versatile 5th wheel hitches in 2002. Other exceptional innovations provided by the company include bike racks, cargo carriers as well as electrical components like brake controls. These products undergo meticulous testing procedures and they are ISO/TS 16949 certified to warrant a reliable quality.
In 2017, Curt officially became a prolific member of the CURT group along with other established brands such as ARIES, RETRAC and UWS. Curt’s headquarters is located at Eau Claire, Wisconsin where the most creative minds work day-in and day-out to create the most efficient towing systems and accessories. The company has established manufacturing plants in Wisconsin, South Dakota and Florida. They also have regional warehouses in both the United States and Canada. Labeled as the “First Name in Towing Products”, Curt is without a doubt the standard to beat when it comes to innovative hauling solutions.
Lawn tractor hitch ball
1.1in Brake Cylinder Hone Tool Engine Cylinder Hone Deglazer.75-2.5in ABN 1859
1/2 Drive Impact Socket Set with Extension Bar. 17mm, 19mm, 21mm ABN 3774
1/2 Inch Drive Socket. Deep Impact SAE Sockets 6pt 1-Pack ABN 4010-27-34-41-58-65_PARENT
1/2 Inch Drive Wheel Lock Removal Kit Lug Nut Remover Locking 4pc SAE ABN 7405
1/2″ Inch Drive Impact Socket Set with Extensions and Swivel Joint ABN 7271-7288_PARENT